I actually wasn't intending to add this recipe to the blog quite yet, since I had been playing around with recipes for quite awhile. But I tweaked some of my old recipes, and made what I think is my best attempt yet, and so many people have already asked for it that I figured why not just write it up so anyone can try it? I do apologize because I only took one photo the night I made this, since I wasn't initially intending to post this recipe. I'll most likely be making this dish again very soon, so I will update with more photo's as soon as I do.
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 small head Red Cabbage
- 6 stalks Scallions
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts (or whichever sprouts you prefer)
- 1/2 cup Raw Almond Butter (I prefer crunchy)
- 1 Orange
- 2 Limes
- 2 Tbsp. Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Nama Shoyu, Coconut Aminos, or Tamari
- Spiralize, or Julienne your zucchini. Julienne carrots, dice bell pepper & scallions, thinly slice red cabbage, and set aside.
- Mince ginger.
- In a bowl mix together your almond butter, juice from orange and limes, Nama Shoyu, honey, and minced ginger.
- Toss all of your veggies and sprouts with your sauce, and serve.